Lehman's Orchard LLC :: U-Pick
All of our 2017 fruit crops look great, except the peaches are a little thin, and we are looking forward to a busy fruit season! Please call ahead for current crop updates. 269-683-9078, or check our facebook account. Thank you for all of your support of our u-pick crops. See you at the orchard in 2017. ****Updated Aug. 30, 2017. *****
Approximate u-pick dates: updated throughout the season.
Strawberry u-pick is now finished for 2017.
Sweet Cherry u-pick is now finished for 2017.
Raspberry u-pick now picking both red, gold, and black raspberries. Price is $3.99 per pound.
Currant u-pick is no finished for 2017. Thank you.
Blackberry U-pick will last through fall. Price is $3.99 per pound
Tart Cherry u-pick is now finished for 2017
Blueberry upick Still finishing late summer blueberries. Price is $2.40 per pound. Nice, beautiful crop! Thank you..
Peach u-pick stay tuned for 2018. .
Mostly Honeycrisp and other Apple u-pick will start early September 2, 2017. Price is $1.50 per pound for honeycrisp other fall apples. Upick of honeycrisp starts Sept. 1 and will last most of September.
Pear u-pick will start late August and we have 6 varieties of pears through the fall. Price is 1.50 per pound. .
*Open every day 12-5, Saturday 9-5. See you Soon. Michigan time.
*Plan your time for picking all the berries you would like, AND to accommodate their packing for transport by the 5PM closing time. Upick hours: Every day 12-5. Saturday 9-5. All hours are Eastern time.
Check back for other in season picking information
For those who visit us to enjoy our U-Pick season:
- We provide buckets for picking, but you should bring suitable containers for transporting your fruit home
- After picking, your fruit will be weighed and equipment provided for washing the fruit if you would like
- For tart cherries we also provide free seed removal using our automated pitting machine
- Come prepared for sunny weather (hat, sunscreen, water) or sudden lake effect rain showers
- This is a working orchard so bees are present. Take precautions for those with bee sting allergy
- This is a working farm and occasional poison ivy , thisle, and other weeds may be present. Please take precausions if allergic..
- Early morning pickers will wade through dewy grass so wear appropriate footwear
- Because our trees are dwarf varieties no ladders are necessary or provided
- We have picnic tables on site so bring a lunch and make a day of it
- Because of strict food safety guidelines, no dogs allowed in fields. Thank you.